A Healthy Chocolate Alternative
Sweet, rich and immediately satisfying, there's no better indulgence than chocolate. Whether you're binging a Netflix special or decompressing after a long day, it's all too tempting to reach for a hidden chocolate stash and treat yourself.
Here's the good news: Chocolate is more than a guilty pleasure. In fact, our cocoa friend has many hidden health benefits when enjoyed in moderation. However, for the days you're looking to kick cocoa cravings to the curb, this dreamy chocolate meal replacement shake will do the trick. Chocolate protein meets raw cacao, creamy alternative milk and rich nut butter for a next-level treat with zero guilt.
The Chocolate Lovers Meal Replacement Shake
Mix this nutrient-packed treat together in a blender to satisfy any chocolate craving in a healthy way.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk/cashew milk/coconut milk
- 2 scoops ProGlow Strong + Youthful Collagen-Based Protein Powder in Chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut butter/raw nut butter/raw seed butter
- Optional: 1 handful of frozen baby spinach (a sneaky way to add in extra nutrients- won't effect flavor!)
- If using spinach, place spinach and milk alternative in the blender first and blend until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Is Your Protein Clean?
To get the maximum benefits from this chocolate-y treat, you need to use only pharmaceutical grade supplements. ProGlow Protein is physician-approved and 99% pure.