Seasonal, Healthy, Delicious
Enjoy a sweet treat this holiday season that won't bring on the calories like traditional breads and cakes. Bonus: Get your collagen fix with added ProGlow Youthful. Your tummy (and your guests!) will thank you.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop ProGlow Youthful
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered Lakanto sweetener (or organic maple syrup, optional)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 6 eggs room temp
- 1/4 cup softened coconut oil
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup chopped peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped plums
- 1 banana or 1/2 cup blueberries for lower glycemic version.
- Blend all ingredients in your food processor with an S blade until smooth. Optional- roll in fresh berries.
- Bake 50-55 minutes - I prefer it a little under baked.
- When you take it out of the oven, let it cool in the bread pan. It will become more firm!
- Store in the fridge or freezer
Recipe modified from Real Food Lab.