Recipe sourced from The Lemon Bowl.
A healthy and creamy smoothie that tastes just like pumpkin pie.
Can’t get enough pumpkin spice? We’ve got you covered. This creamy and nutrient-packed pumpkin spice protein smoothie is the perfect fall-flavored sweet and healthy treat. Start your day with a protein-packed pumpkin drink or reward yourself after a long workout.
Along with amazing fall flavors, this smoothie features vanilla ProGlow vStrong plant-based protein. Veggie-friendly and pharmaceutical-grade, vStrong packs 20 grams of protein per serving. Also, thanks to pumpkin, the smoothie boasts high fiber and healthy doses of vitamins A and C.
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin unsweetened
- 1/2 cup oats old fashioned or quick-cooking
- 1 banana
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops scoop vanilla vStrong Protein
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla stevia or natural sweetener of choice to taste
- Place all ingredients except the ice in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth - about 45 seconds.
- Add ice and continue pureeing until you reach desired consistency.