The Perfect Fall Breakfast
Fall is in the air, leaves are changing color, the air outside is crisp and absolutely everything is pumpkin-flavored. From coffee to muffins, there’s plenty of ways to enjoy the fall treat this season. We know how comforting the sweet taste of fall with all things pumpkin can be, but for those of us who are trying to keep things healthy, it can be a bit difficult. That’s why we’ve got you covered. For the perfect post-workout breakfast, enjoy these protein-packed pumpkin pancakes, all of the comfort with none of the guilt!
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes Recipe
This recipe is the perfect combination of all things fall, accompanied by tons of protein. With the help of ProGlow Strong+Youthful, you’ll be able to enjoy the comfort of a warm pancake breakfast as well as the many benefits of collagen-based protein. With plenty of pumpkin-filled flavor and protein that will have you glowing from the inside out, this recipe will keep you satisfied all day long (or at least until it’s time for lunch).
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of ProGlow Strong+Youthful (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Almond Butter
- Cacao Nibs
- Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Shredded Coconut
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl
- Heat skillet
- Ladle batter into pan and heat through
- Top with ingredients of your choice and enjoy!