Image from Nourished Kitchen.
A Healthy Vegan Treat
Are you searching for the perfect guilt-free treat to add to your daily diet? This nutrient-packed vegan matcha greens latte is so delicious it will feel like a sweet indulgence. While satisfying your cravings, it secretly fuels your body with organic greens, vegetables, fruits, berries, phytonutrients, organic fiber sources, probiotics and digestive enzymes thanks to ProFunction Superfood.
We recommend using homemade vegan cashew milk for this recipe. Cashew milk has a smooth, thicker consistency that adds to the drink's decadence. Creating your milk from scratch keeps this recipe gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO.
Check out our e-book "What the F@#K to Eat" for more healthy recipes!
Image from Simply Nourished Girl
DIY Vegan Cashew Milk
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 nut bag for straining
- A high-speed blender
- Place 1 cup of raw cashews and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt in warm filtered water in a medium mixing bowl. Soak overnight.
- Rinse cashews well and pat dry. Blend the soaked cashews with 3 cups of filtered water in a high-speed blender for 15 seconds.
- Pour the cashew milk through the nut bag and squeeze the bag. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and a dash of sea salt.
- Shake well before drinking. Store in a sealed glass container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Matcha Greens Latte
- 1.5 cups homemade cashew milk (see recipe above)
- 1 scoop ProFunction SuperFood
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Liquid stevia, to taste
- 2 cups of frozen spinach (optional for an iced version)
- Cinnamon/cloves (optional)
- To make a hot latte, place all ingredients in a pot over medium heat and whisk. Continue until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- To make an iced version, blend all ingredients (including the frozen spinach) in a high speed blender until incorporated.
- Add spices to hot or iced beverage for a kick of flavor and additional blood glucose stabilizer.
Glow on, Girl.
Proper nutrition can taste good! ProFunction and ProGlow Protein products are all pharmaceutical-grade supplements, guaranteed to deliver only the good stuff. Treat yourself to a glow-up today.