- All About Seasonal Squashes
Eating in season whenever possible allows your body to naturally carb-cycle! Enjoy this delicious pudding that will have you cozying up to fall.
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk (refrigerate overnight- use cream only. Native Forest is my fave brand).
- 1 scoop ProGlow Strong + Youthful
- 1/3 cup powdered Lakanto Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin purée (either BPA Free can or bake your own pumpkin)
- 1 tsp rum extract (or a dash of the real deal!!)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- Dash ground cloves
Mix in your food processor with an S blade until smooth. Roll in some toasted pecans/ walnuts (optional) and raw cacao nibs. Store in your refrigerator in a sealed glass container – it’ll get even thicker over time!!
Make this into a “nice cream” by adding a cup of frozen riced cauliflower and blending in your food processor until smooth! Enjoy!
Recipe by Real Food Lab