Simple, 6 Ingredient No-Bake Pie that Tastes Like HEAVEN
Silky-smooth chocolate at that makes the perfect bite every forkful. The secret ingredient in this may surprise you, but don't be deterred.
Tofu, which has many health benefits in itself, is the main ingredient that provides a perfect consistency without the high-fat content. From there, use your choice of chocolate nut milk, chocolate chips (vegan are also available!) and almond butter for added creaminess.
- 12 ounces firm silken firm tofu
- 1 scoop ProGlow Youthful
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Nut Milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 12 ounces of chocolate chips
- Sea salt for topping
- Pie crust of choice
- For Filling: Blend tofu, nut milk, ProGlow and almond butter until smooth. Melt the chocolate chips, and add everything to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Chocolate Pie Assembly: Gently pour filling into the pie crust, sprinkle with sea salt, and chill for 12-24 hours. Enjoy!