These low-fat muffins are perfect for on the go snacks or meals on the go! Made with Enlighten, these muffins contain high-quality protein and nutrients to keep your body on cloud nine. A full dose of vitamins and minerals are included in this the blend, made with Opticleanse Plus, designed to decrease inflammation and increase digestion. Yum!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Enlighten Complete Detox Shake - Chocolate or Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon quality maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF and grease or line about 18 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the bananas and eggs with a hand mixer or whisk.
- Stir in the flour, Enlighten supplement, salt, and baking soda until just combined; do not overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and maple syrup.
- Pour the batter into your prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.