Treat Yourself with Chocolate Protein Pudding
When your sweet tooth kicks in, you don’t have to fight it! Instead, indulge in the creamy, decadent chocolate pudding that your body will thank you for. You heard us right, this sweet recipe is actually good for you too!
As we have mentioned before, most people do not reach their recommended intake of protein each day. In fact, even with the healthiest diet and dedicated clean eating, it’s nearly impossible to get enough protein through food alone. How much protein do you need? Use our handy chart to get an idea of what your daily intake should be:
- 30 – 40 years old: 1.0 grams of protein per pound of body weight
- 40 – 50 years old: 1.0 to 1.1 grams of protein per pound of body weight
60+ years old: 1.0 to 1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Growth hormones decrease with age, so it’s important to compensate with additional protein.
If you find yourself lacking in the protein department at the end of the day, this 3-ingredient protein pudding is the perfect solution. With over 20 grams of protein in one serving, it can satisfy your sweet tooth and give your muscles the building blocks they need to recover and grow. Plus, with endless topping options, we guarantee you’ll never get bored with this quick and easy dessert.
- 3/4 cup almond milk (~1 gram of protein)
- 1 Serving ProGlow Strong & Youthful Protein, chocolate (17 grams of protein)
- 1.5 Tablespoons chia seeds (5 grams of protein)
- Optional Add-Ons and Toppings
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder for extra rich chocolate pudding
- Sliced strawberries
- Flaked sea salt
- Organic honey
- Organic nut butter
- Add almond milk into the blender first. Then, add the rest of the ingredients on top. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately, or let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Top with any toppings you’d like. Enjoy!
Stick with ProGlow for Pure Nutrition
Use ProGlow Strong & Youthful to create this protein pudding for a treat packed with pure protein you can trust! Our perfect blend of high protein collagen and collagen-specific amino acids is pharmaceutical-grade with no artificial fillers. Stick to 100% pure supplements to ensure maximum nutrient absorption and a bigger bang for your buck!